Today, Kyle and I met up with one of our moms groups and went on a tour of a local fire station!
The playdate was an all boy adventure! We got to see the firetrucks and all their nifty equipment. Saddly their was no fireman's pole to slide down!

Here is my son! I could not get him to take off those silly
goggles! I could have handled the
goggles but he was wearing the upside down the entire time and refused to let me take them off!

The firemen showed all the kids the truck and all the tools on it that they use to help save lives in emergency situations.

Kyle and his friend Logan sitting on the firetruck.

I am not sure how but I managed to get a picture of all the kids...they were all still and for the most part looking at the camera. Look at all those BOYS!

After the tour Kyle and I meet up with one of our friends and let our children waddle around in germ land at the local dirty
McDonald's. They had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment