This weekend is a drag...Jeff and I are both working all weekend. I am working my normal Friday & Saturday night while Jeff had to work the Judson football game Friday night and then had to be back at the PD for a parade this morning at 10am & he has go back to work tonight from 6pm to 1am for Night in Ole Converse.
My really good friend Melissa is watching Kyle so Jeff and I can work.
Yesterday before I went to work, I dropped Kyle off at Melissa & Chad's house. Kyle was very excited to see Aidan but he knew something was up because Daddy was at work and Mom was in her uniform. Before we left the house I was packing his bag up in his room and he took out all the clothes and tried to throw them on the floor...he told me, "no pack my bag, mommy!". Poor baby just wants his mom to stay home!!
Anyways, he did well when I made my exit from Melissa's. He was happily running around chasing a ball when I left!!
So, today when I woke up I called Melissa...all seems to be going well over their BUT poor Kyle keeps telling them that he wants to hug mommy and daddy!! Melissa said he got really upset once at her mothers house today...he was tired and wanted mom&dad...Sunny, (Melissa's mother) held him and he went to sleep! Melissa says he is doing better after his nap.
Jeff will be over there tomorrow morning to pick him up! Ok, I am off to take a shower and back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment