Monday, July 14, 2008

Jeff's GRASS

So, about a month ago I was at work and called Jeff to check in with the how was Kyle, what did you guys have for dinner, and did anything interesting happen update when Jeff tells me he made a purchase today! He goes on to tell me about this grass that he saw on TV on an commercial....This grass is guaranteed to grow in ALL 4 SEASONS!! I never actually saw the commercial but I did find this picture on the Internet. From that nasty grass to this vibrant green grass!! So, a couple (more like 3 or 4) weeks went by and every single day, Jeff would ask if his GRASS was in the mail...it was never there. I thought Jeff have given up on his 20.00 dollar grass purchase when today what does he have in his hand when he walked in the door!!!! HIS GRASS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!
The next few hours of his afternoon while I am preparing dinner are spend outside spreading and watering the seed....Here are just a few pictures of my wonderful husband water in his seed.

This is the picture right after he tells me about how I am going to have to HELP him keep the seed alive and water 3 to 4 times a day!!!! So, I have decided to document the growth of his grass from the commercial he saw on TV...All I have to say is that if I am water this grass 3 to 4 times a day...we better have grass ALL 4 SEASONS!!! More to come of our new GRASS soon...

No comments:

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker