Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes

Ok, I picked up this book at Target a couple of weeks ago and read the back. It sounded good but I was really there to get Emily Griffen's new book, Love the one You're With.
So, I ended up not getting the book at that time. Well the following week I was at a playdate and one of the girls Lisa had mentioned this book and said she wanted to read it. I finished my book (Love the One You're With) and ran back to Target to get this book (I also got The Year of the Fog).
I started this book on Wednesday and I finished this book Saturday morning (I had to work, Thursday & Friday night). I have to say that this book was captavatingly good! It has an amazing story line and was very well written. This book had me hooked from the very begining and keep me enthrilled until the very end where I couldn't help but cry. All the charactors were very well thought out and all so dynamic. I ignored housework, the kids and the need to sleep to finish this book. This book is a MUST read for everyone. Mrs. Diane Chamberlain has won me over, I am going to go look for more of her books!

No comments:

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker