Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bunco Night

So the first Tuesday of every month is BUNCO night...Hailee and I look forward to this night every month. This month Bunco was at Melissa's house so we drove out to Spring Branch to meet our group of ladies to roll some dice!

Here Sunny is going over all the rules.

Hailee, Katie and Sunny between rounds.


Katie, Melissa, & myself.

Katie, Melissa, me, & Hailee

Aidan loves Hailee and had to sit right next to her.

Kyle got to come along to play with Aidan.


Melissa & I


Chad (Melissa's Husband) watched the boys while we played Bunco.

Hailee and I had a great time playing BUNCO and Kyle had so much fun playing with Aidan and his daddy, Chad.

It was after 10pm when we finally made it home and both kiddos where out cold!

No comments:

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker