Sunday, September 28, 2008

Comal County Fair

This weekend was the Comal County Fair. Jeff and I took Kyle last year but didn't stay for very long because I had to work that night. So, this year I made sure to have the weekend off. So, on Saturday we meet up with our neighbors Gene & Rhonda and one of my friends from work and her husband, Jill & Tim and enjoyed the afternoon at the fair.
Kyle had such a great time...he had to get on every tracker, lawn mower and go-cart he could find. We went to see all the animals and Kyle got to hold a baby chic...last year he almost squeezed the baby chic to death but this year he was very gentle and really enjoyed holding them.
We also enjoyed all the good (& fatening) fair food...we had fried shrimp and french fries, fried corn critters, fried oreos, pickles and snow cones!

After seeing all there was to see...Kyle spotted the rides!! At first I wasn't so sure he was going to like the rides...boy was I wrong!! I have a little dare devil on my hands. He was not scared ONE bit...he LOVED them all. He even got to go on the Caterpillar ride which went up really high. Jill rode with him and she said he smiled the entire time!
I have to say that we will have to go back to the fair next year...here are some of the pictures from our evening out.
Kyle riding the Go-Cart




Kyle LOVES pickles!


This is Jeff's latest thing that he has Kyle doing...walking around with his hands on his hips!



Kyle loved holding the baby chics...

Oh, Kyle loved all the animals...

Giving the cow a hug!






Kyle was determined to get into the pin with the goats!

Of coarse Kyle had to sit on EVERY lawn mower at the fair...it just so happened this one had a TV on the back of it!


Kyle got to spin the wheel for the local radio station and won a Hat.
Kyle and I on the motorcycle...
(it was the first ride and I was afraid he would be scared...so, yes, I rode with him)

Jeff, Gene & Rhonda cheering Kyle on.

Riding the PIG

Getting ready to ride Rainbow Fish


Driving the race cars.

Rhonda, Gene & Tim watching Kyle.


Jeff and I at the fair.



Kyle and Jill riding the Caterpillar ride.

Jill said Kyle LOVED the ride and was laughing the entire time.


Getting a ride and eating a Snow Cone!

Kyle and Jill watching one of the big kids rides that Kyle said he wanted to go on next!

Kyle loved riding the motorcycles!!

On our way back to the truck Jeff spotted a Texas Ranger Lieutenant and Kyle got to sit on his horse with him and take a picture!

No comments:

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker